A home for the most discerning buyer. Owned and loved by a designer/contractor couple for the last 20 years, no detail has been overlooked. Difficult to know where to start, but be sure to see the amenities list in Documents tab, or in the More supplement. Must see virtual tour. Home on nearly an acre of river bottom soil, solar powered with essentially free well water. Smooth stucco exterior with bullnose windows, hand plastered interior walls, steel fencing and gates, steel patio cover, salt water pool, exterior shower, radiant floor heating, ground source heat pump, lifetime roof, extraordinary landscaping, 4 car garage, 17X18 shop, RV parking… the list goes on. Centrally located on a cul de sac with only neighborhood traffic for all that Redding has to offer, yet feels a world away.
1. Lots of owned solar.
2. Whole house vacuum, also in garage.
3. RV or boat parking on both sides of house.
4. Pool with new saltwater equipment.
5. Outdoor shower.
6. Swing from giant Cedar trees in back.
7. 17′ X 18″ shop.
8. Metal roofed cantilevered shade structure. Covering outdoor kitchen with sink, counter and pullout induction cooktop.
9. Essentially free unlimited water.
10. Septic system.
11. Garden boxes.
12. Fully fenced backyard.
13. Ground source heat pump.
14. Radiant heat floors.
15. Granite slab kitchen.
16. High end, stainless appliances.
17. Granite slab showers.
18. Hand plastered walls. Uniquely smooth yet textural. Art, really.
19. Vaulted bead board kitchen with open shelving.
20. Original coved ceiling in living room. Made nicer than new.
21. Hardwood, slate flooring with granite accents.
22. LED lighting with dimmers throughout.
23. Almost one acre in Shasta County.
24. Cul de sac location with great neighbors and only local traffic.
25. Parklike backyard with established plantings. Low maintenance front yard.
26. Cabinets in the garage, BBQ, washer dryer not included, but are negotiable.
27. Natural gas is much cheaper than propane.
28. Slate tile front porch with terraneo finish on foundation.
29. Complete irrigation front and back.
30. Net zero house.
31. Not in high wildfire area.
32. The most beautiful Strawberry Arbutus tree in all of Shasta County!